Every child in the Partnership, aged between 3 and 19, will receive the best possible educational experience and success because every school is a good or outstanding school.
The schools in the Partnership will work together to provide an excellent continuity of education by:
- Establishing shared policies and practices
- Creating curriculum links, ensuring each child is supported with their own needs and development
- Maintaining outstanding transition between phases
- Joining together for training, as appropriate
- Sharing expertise and resources across the Partnership.
We will collectively celebrate the variety, diversity and uniqueness of each child in the Partnership with each school, as a partner, taking collective responsibility for the growth of the Partnership in all its forms. In this way, we can recognise the specific priorities of our area, support the aspirations of our parents and place each child at the heart of our work.
By sending their child to one of our schools, we recognise the trust placed in us by parents. We expect that trust in our professionalism to be reflected by all sides and at all times.